Do I need a divorce coach?
Reasons why you would use a divorce coach
- If you are unsure if getting a divorce is the right thing for you.
- If you are getting divorced and need emotional support that your divorce lawyer can’t provide.
- If you need practical support your married friends and/or family can’t provide.
- If you need to talk things through with a professional who is totally objective and experienced.
- If your self-esteem, self-worth, self-confidence and self-image have taken a blow and you feel bewildered and lost.
- If your divorce has brought up lots of insecurities; leading you to drink too much, eat too much, sleep around too much……
- If you want to feel heard, really heard, by someone that understands you, can help heal you and move you through the hurt and anger your divorce is placing on your life.
- If you are worried about how the divorce will impact on your children.
- If you want to be clear headed and decisive, avoiding overwhelm and making your divorce quicker, cheaper and less painful.
- If you are having a high conflict divorce and want help to transform it, focusing on harmony and moving forward, not on vengeance or greed.
- If you want a personal advocate, who will be by your side and tell you the truth (sometimes the painful truth) at all times.
- If you want support in being a single Mum or Dad for the first time.
- If you want help to map out your ideal future.
- If you want to take back control of your destiny and realise there is life after divorce.
FREE PRIVATE DIVORCE COACHING SESSION
Sign up for a FREE private coaching session with Christina.
Invest in yourself, your emotional well-being and a future that excites and inspires you.
Call me now on 07872 942873 for more information, or use the form on the Contact Page.