The end of another year is fast approaching and you’re feeling unhappy. You feel trapped in limbo. Your relationship is not meeting your needs and the grass is starting to look greener on the other side of the fence. You feel as if you are on the brink of ending your marriage because you can’t live another year like the last one.
Do any of the following apply to you?
- You feel as if you’re stuck in a rut and there’s no way out apart from to break up.
- Your relationship feels stale, unfulfilling and past its sell by date.
- You fantasise regularly about ending the marriage and moving on, finding somebody new.
- You often wonder if you’d be better off on your own.
- You’re starting to be tempted by or are you already having an affair.
- You’re convinced your partner is having an affair.
- You and your partner both want totally different things out of life.
- You’ve become snipey and irritated by everything your partner does or doesn’t do.
- You no longer desire your partner the way you used to.
- You try to talk to your partner about your feelings but don’t feel that you get anywhere.
If one or more of these situations apply to you then it’s time to get in touch.
Talking things through with someone who’s understanding, non-judgmental and supportive can make all the difference.
I can help you discover:
- Whether the two of you really do fit together or not.
- Whether the things that bother you will get better or not.
- How you’ll feel if they do get better and if they don’t.
- What you’ll find if you leave and whether it’ll be better or worse than what you have now.
- How to balance the responsibility you have to yourself and to the people you care about.
It’s possible with some help; your marriage can be saved. By unravelling the relationship it’s possible to see that there is still some love there. If the love is still there then sometimes the relationship can be saved. It can even be better than ever before. If it can’t be saved at least you have the peace of mind of knowing that you gave it every chance.
You deserve the happiness you are searching for.